Blogging is becoming more and more popular everyday. Should you join the blogosphere? Take a look at this list to help you make your decision about blogging.
- To Express Your Thoughts and Opinions – If you have something to say, blogs provide a place to say it and be heard.
- To Market or Promote Yourself or your business, product or service – Sell……Sell….Sell…
- To Help Others – Many blogs are written to help people going through similar situations that the blogger has experienced.
- To Establish Yourself as an Expert – Blogging can help legitimize your expertise and expand your online prescence and platform.
- To Connect with People Like you – blogging brings like minded people together.
- To Make a Difference – Blogs can be issue-based meaning the blogger is trying to provide information to sway people’s thinking in a certain direction.
- To Stay Active or Knowledgeable in a Field or Topic – It’s a perfect way to post updated and fresh information.
- To Stay Connected with Family and Friends – Blogs can be a simple way for family and friends to stay connected from different parts of the world by sharing stories, photos, videos and more.
- To Make Money – You can make money with patience and practice, you can make money through advertising and other income generating activies on your blog.
- To Have Fun and Be Creative – Have a passion about your blog topic, so you can write prolifically about it. Some of the best blogs started out as blogs that were written just for fun and to give the blogger a creative outlet.
To learn more about blogging check out our training schedule http://www.cstechplus.com/training/schedule.asp – we periodically teach a 3-hour class on “How to Create a Free Word Press Blog website”.
Posted by GM Holly